Tuesday, November 20, 2007

this is a checklist for people who are getting my presents for me ((:

shortage of:

pumps(size6-7)
n flaps like(birkenstock), but i dun nid the brandbrand one, BATA will do?
i want it BLINGBLING kind, with fake crystal, smile ((:

day-out bags, no more backpacks n such

tops, lots of them pls(sizeL-XL)
apologise for the broad shoulder.
dun get jeans n etc, i have 2jeans n 2jacket from ESPRIT alr(i'm trying to show), like others
ger u should show urs too, like all those blingbling stall ((:hope u understand
no volleyBALL, hahas, i have one alr

ipod nano((: $149 only

now thinking back writing this post, nothing rushes up to my mind(what i want)
so this seems tht i'm rather contended with wad i have now ((: and i appreciate myself

intelligence n time is what i would ask for more seriously

no girls doesnt like plush toys n flowers, but i prefer useful items.
but if none of friends getting me presents, i shall work hard at work n buy it on my own.
i noe u guys love me, so tht solution wunt come to help, hahas!!!

this post is specially for kaili, weibei n friends ((:

No comments: