Wednesday, November 7, 2007

comparing OBS and SLE,
OBS ought to be better, and its kinda true
as OBS is a adventure and leadership camp

games that we had during the camp was rather interesting
i felt that the blindfold rock climbing station was the only station everyone was willing to do it
i'm afraid of heights, but thru this game i had better feeling about rock climbing
a great experience w/o eyes!
and thru the mrchua's station we are able to see how each of our teammates perceive life
amusing. xperience is definitely ALWAYS nided
a leader should seriously do things that others dun do and it might not be a supported thing with all others agreeing to it, that's why they stands out
the food was like nice.

having to draft out the sandcastle design be it bird's eyeview or 3Dform.
had been doing it since thursday
not trying to grumble here but just want to to voice out for my hard work!
so finally came out with the design n pass it to relie n patrick
did they even hear me attentively or they are just sweeping my words off into the air?
wth.
at least collate together like wad u guys had said earlier on.
but did u both did that? isn't a real leader suppose to open him/herself to opinions from others?
u both just pushed me away with words like: i will settle it later.
I! later, when did that ever came?
we aren't that great like wad the instructor from castle can fly think
i dun mind not standing up in between u both, i'm i dun have tht kind of stamina to 'fight' with u guys.
so just dun allow me to take up the job to draft at first, relie, just say tht rahmaan can do it i won't poke my nose in even.
rahmaan obviously did a good job, so next time tell me. so i wun have to see my effort going directly down to the drain! it saddening my myself, not u of course, u guys did nothing wad. other than directing. which i dun deny tht someone indeed nid to do tht job.
so please do not say i accuse u guys.
i have nothing to lose in M.I, i have more great friends than u guys, for sure.
i dun intend to become a student leader like u guys, so there wunt be a nid for me to gain popularity n recognition. so i'm alright. is u guys.
not tht i dun have the courage to speak up in the campside with u all, i jut dun wan to quarrel and people will start tearing away.
hope u guys will have a change in this area next time round when u all doing something else.
i forsee tht M.I future is dark, so mugg up guys in leading!! or else M.I gets no where

i feel compassion for those people who belong in grpX
hope u guys really had excellent time this time round with 2'boasters' ard
tchers just view things differently from students, they always see all good things like future captain-to-be(her), i dun noe y.
VBgirls are always trouble-seekers in their eyes, but did they ever realise tht netball girls too??
we always seems bitchy n making others crying(A), thts the best kinda things we do.
i dn think the pe dept will change their perspective of how they think abt us VB girls.
so irritating.

i'm not tht suitable in student leader position i think, other than being recognise during the SCinternship, as i was enthu n i believe in commitment.
i admit tht grades isnt good, so i'm giving up on furthering my leadership potential.
i shall see wad else i can help M.I, but i believe i'm gonna be a follower.
not becuz i'm not confidence enough, but i think studies are more important, n commitment.
i dun like being assign to commit something n not being able to complete it. like lots others?

i'm of course not perfect but i shaping my personality which i think will rise above the rest like fake-fames n all such. so i'm better person than 3days ago.
for all the above comments is my personal thoughts so pls dun be too overwhelm by it.
dun ever come n quarrel or fight with me, although i'm one of the main spiker in my VBteam, but i dun ever try to harm anyone with a VB ((:
i wun wanna dirty it. just speak behind my back, i can take it.
thts the only solution i have for u guys, say all u want.
broad shoulders, big size, fierce, show off, act, etc, all u can think
but just not others like tone-legs n rather pretty, i'm afraid tht i cant take it.
i always think tht i'm preferably pretty ((:

No comments: